Electric Rice Cooker
Auto – Temperature Control
Streamlined, Modern Design
With Safety, Convenient Handles
Aluminum Alloy Bowl, Versatile Cooking Functions, Corrosion Resistant, No Chemical Reactions, Guaranteed Saf, Hygienic and Easy to Clean
Rice Cooking and Keep Warm Function Cooks Variety of White, Brown and Wild Rice
220 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz 500W
Box Dimension: 270X270X220mm
G. Weight: 2.1kg
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Will rice stick to the pot?
Answer: No, this rice cooker uses a non-stick pot which is teflon-coated aluminium.
2. Is the inner lid removable for cleaning?
Answer: Yes, the inner lid is detachable for easy cleaning.
3. Can you cook soup or porridge with this rice cooker?
Answer: Yes, you can cook soup or porridge with this rice cooker.
4. How many cups of rice can you cook with this rice cooker?
Answer: With a capacity of 1.5L, you can cook up to 6-7 cups of rice. Perfect for 6-8 pax!
5. Is there a keep warm function?
Answer: Yes, there is a keep warm function to keep your rice and porridge/soup warm and delicious.
6. How do I care for my non-stick pot.
Answer: Do not wash your rice in the pot, do not scrub the non-stick pot with harsh bristles/sponges, and do not use metal utensils to scoop the rice out (use the rice scoop provided). If your rice is stuck due to lack of water, soak the burnt/hard rice with water for 30 minutes to allow for easier washing.
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below:
Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
• Please bring along your order confirmation email for collection.
• Collections are to be done within 2 weeks and will be cancelled/forfeited if they remain uncollected without prior notice.
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.