Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
The Toyomi Wet & Dry HEPA Vacuum Cleaner is our most popular vacuum. It’s powerful, yet compact and easy to manoeuvre, making it suitable for both home cleaning and commercial use. With strong suction and a large bag capacity, you’ll have no problem getting the cleanest floors around with this vacuum cleaner.
The VC 8215WD HEPA wet and dry vacuum cleaner by Toyomi delivers superior cleaning performance in one compact machine. Its 2-in-1 features a blower and a suction meant for wet and dry cleaning, equipped with multiple versatile crevice tools to reach the tightest places with ease.
Bagless Wet & Dry Vacuum Cleaner with Blow
MAX 1400W Super Power
Handle Airflow Control
Waterproofed On/Off Switch
4-Wheel for Easy Manoeuvring
Washable High Efficiency HEPA Filter
Carrying Handle for Easy Taking and Transport
Locking Blocks Keep the Top Safe and Secure to the Unit Body
Accessories Kit Including:
- Non-Woven Fabric Filter, Wet Floor Brush, Dry Floor Brush (For Carpet and Wooden Floor, etc.)
Full Equipped Accessories:
- Versatile Crevice Tool for Those Hard to Reach Area
- Crevice Nozzle Brush (For Cracks, Corners, etc.)
- Integrated Brush, Upholstery Brush, Bristle Brush (For Sofa, Bookshelf, Curtain and Furniture, etc.)
Vacuum Body Dimensions: 28cm (Diameter) x 40cm (Height)
N. Weight: 6.33Kgs, G. Weight: 7.37KgsWSafety Mark No: 110718-12
Download Instruction Manual Here:
Click Here to Download
Bought it 3 months back. Initially it was working fine. Now the top does not fit well to the down portion. Very disappointed with the product
Hi Archana, thank you for your review and feedback. The misalignment of the top and bottom portion may be due to the top portion being placed in the wrong direction. Please attempt to rotate the top portion so that it fits well. If it still doesn't work, please come down to our customer service centre and we will rectify the problem at no cost! Thank you!