With Toyomi’s Instant Boil water dispenser, you can say goodbye to waiting for water to boil. This water dispenser’s cutting edge technology will only take you 5 seconds to fill your cup of milk, tea, coffee, or even just a cup of pure clean water when you need one. Its powerful steam and high pressure boiling system have an advanced 6 stage filter system, plus a high temperature sterilization function to kill harmful bacteria and particles in water.
5 second instant dispensing of up to 100 degree Celsius
5 preset temperatures and 4 preset volumes for different types of beverages:
6 stage water filter:
ABS Mesh Net — Filters large particles, sediments, and rust
Ultrafiltration Filter — Filters any contaminants, and 90-100% of particles, even 5,000 times smaller than a human hair
Granular Activated Carbon — Reduce chlorine taste and odour, lead, cysts, per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and metallic trace elements (MTE)
Ion-Exchange Resin — Removes harmful contaminants and replaces with beneficial desired ions. Softens water by replacing magnesium and calcium ions with sodium ions. Purifies water by replacing hazardous metal ions with sodium and potassium ions
Carbon Filter — Removes impurities and traps pollutants further
PP Cotton — Final removal of sediment, dirt, and filter materials
Digital soft touch controls
Low water volume alarm
Safety child lock feature
5 Preset Temperatures: Room temperature, 50°C, 70°C, 85°C and 100°C
4 Preset Volumes: 150ml, 250ml, 500ml, Continuous
Filtration to re-mineralizes the water adding iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, iodine and other minerals and trace elements
Removable water tray
Stainless steel heating element
Secure suction base
Power supply: 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz
N Weight: 2.75kg, G. Weight: 3.45kg
Box Dimensions: 355 x 252 x 410mm (LxBxH)
*Replace the filter ($25) every 6 months or after 1800L of water filtered to ensure highest filtration standard
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below:
Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
• Please bring along your order confirmation email for collection.
• Collections are to be done within 2 weeks and will be cancelled/forfeited if they remain uncollected without prior notice.
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.