Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
With Toyomi’s Instant Boil water dispenser, you can say goodbye to waiting for water to boil. This water dispenser’s cutting edge technology will only take you 5 seconds to fill your cup of milk, tea, coffee, or even just a cup of pure clean water when you need one. Its powerful steam and high pressure boiling system have an advanced 6 stage filter system, plus a high temperature sterilization function to kill harmful bacteria and particles in water.
- 5 second instant dispensing of up to 100 degree Celsius
- 5 preset temperatures and 4 preset volumes for different types of beverages:
- 6 stage water filter:
- ABS Mesh Net — Filters large particles, sediments, and rust
- Ultrafiltration Filter — Filters any contaminants, and 90-100% of particles, even 5,000 times smaller than a human hair
- Granular Activated Carbon — Reduce chlorine taste and odour, lead, cysts, per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and metallic trace elements (MTE)
- Ion-Exchange Resin — Removes harmful contaminants and replaces with beneficial desired ions. Softens water by replacing magnesium and calcium ions with sodium ions. Purifies water by replacing hazardous metal ions with sodium and potassium ions
- Carbon Filter — Removes impurities and traps pollutants further
- PP Cotton — Final removal of sediment, dirt, and filter materials
- Digital soft touch controls
- Low water volume alarm
- Safety child lock feature
- 5 Preset Temperatures: Room temperature, 50°C, 70°C, 85°C and 100°C
- 4 Preset Volumes: 150ml, 250ml, 500ml, Continuous
- Filtration to re-mineralizes the water adding iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium, selenium, lithium, iodine and other minerals and trace elements
- Removable water tray
- Stainless steel heating element
- Secure suction base
- Power supply: 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power: 2200-2700W
- N Weight: 2.75kg, G. Weight: 3.45kg
- Box Dimensions: 355 x 252 x 410mm (LxBxH)
- Barcode: 8886308916722
- Safety Mark No: 211219-12
*Replace the filter ($25) every 6 months or after 1800L of water filtered to ensure highest filtration standard
**To prepare the filter for use, please fully submerge the filter horizontally in water for 2-3 hours to remove excess carbon dust and to improve water filter flow. Place any object on top of the filter to prevent it from floating. Please note that it is normal for the water to be cloudy during the soak as the excess carbons are being removed - this will not happen when the filter is working upright. After this process, the filter will be ready for use!
A little confused about filling the water tank if it should be done entirely from the part where the filter is fitted or should it be through the hole to the bottom tank. Tried to fill the tank to the max but had problem doing so. Another issue is about the hot water temperature which another user has mentioned that it isn't true 100 degrees.
This TOYOMI 4.5L Instant Boil Filtered Water Dispenser FB 8845F seems to have a common failure after the warranty period.
For no reason it suddenly goes haywire, display flashes boiling water steam gushing out. Had check water tank is full and it was dispensing warm water normally initially.
This happens to my one and half year unit and it was first happen to my son's unit before mine and was told that his friend's unit also the same.
Easy to set up, convenient to use. Very good for those who have young kids and elders.
Decided to buy the Toyomi 4.5L instant boil water dispenser as it has a filter to filter tap water. Has to remember to soak the new filter over night before use.
I am quite disappointed with the temperature of the water that comes out of the dispenser. It may be 100°C in the machine, but it's not 100°C when it hits the cup. Thermometer shows 77°C even after preheating the cup.
Hi Karen, thanks for leaving this review. We would like to check if the temperature you have measured is from the 2nd cup that's being dispensed, as the remaining water in the water tube will cause the temperature measured to be lower. A discrepancy of temperature is normal due to heat loss while the water stream reaches the cup. Please hold the cup closer to the dispensing nozzle for higher temperature if needed! Thank you!