Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Introducing our new compact 1.0L cooking blender that can feed up to 3 pax!
Introducing our Toyomi 1.0L cooking blender can help to brighten up your kitchen with its fun and functional design. With its high-performance features such as up to 30% noise reduction, this blender will help you enjoy your healthy blend even at night.
Thick Borosilicate glass and 8 stainless steel blades for grinding, pulverizing, and blending. This blender is small but packs a punch. It is able to grind, cook, and pulverize food quickly.
What makes our blender special:
1. 8 stainless steel blades for grinding, pulverising and blending.
2. Up to 30% reduced noise.
3. Super Hot, Super Silent, Super Compact
Ceramic Non-stick Heating Base Plate
8 Stainless Steel Blades
Cook up to 100 degrees, both hot and cold recipes
Functions: Soy Milk, Baby Food, Cook/Boil, Juice, Smoothie, Clean
Hot Dishes - Congee, Soups, Sauce
Regular Dishes - Salsa, Pesto, Chilli
Dessert Dishes - Pie filling, Mousse Cake
Cold Dishes - Smoothies, Ice Blended Drinks
220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
Revolutions per min (RPM): 17,000
N. Weight: 2.75kg, G.Weight: 3kg
Box Dimensions: 206 x 204 x 338 MM (LxBxH)
Product Dimensions: 190 x 280 MM (Diameter x Height)
Glass Jar: 130 x 145 MM (Diameter x Height)
Good thing I trust Toyomi! This blender is much quieter than other brands in the market and good for a small family, used 2 times to make some mushroom soup and smoothie. Mushroom soup did not stick because it is non-stick base. Blending is powerful for small item! Good buy, impressed!
Received item as described. Item came fast. Have tried to turn on but yet to cook any food or do juicing . Will explore this new gadget in the next few days ..
My request for the product to be delivered soonest was heeded and fulfilled during these peak period.Thank you Toyomi and Ninja Van.