Exquisite and Space-saving Design
With Micro-com Control
With Preset and Timer
Duo-Side Crystalloid Non-Stick Coating
Rice, Brown Rice, Congee, Soup, Steam and Keep Warm Function with LED Indicator
3D Temperature Sensor Prevents Overflow and Auto-Temperature Control for Congee/Soup Cooking without opening lid
With Measuring Cup & 2 Rice Spoons
Auto Upspring Lid
Detachable Inner Lid for Easy Cleaning
1.5 cups of Rice
220 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
Gross Weight: 2.0 KG
N. Weight: 1.35KG
Box Dimension: 238X208X232 MM (LXBXH)
Product Dimension: 180X210X165 MM (LXBXH)
Barcode No: 8886308916357
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Will rice stick to the pot?
Answer: No, this rice cooker uses a Duo-Side Crystalloid Non-Stick Coating to prevent rice from sticking onto the pot.
2. Is the inner lid removable for cleaning?
Answer: Yes, the inner lid is detachable for easy cleaning.
3. Can you cook soup or porridge with this rice cooker?
Answer: Of course! There is even a preset mode for soup and porridge.
4. How many cups of rice can you cook with this rice cooker?
Answer: With a capacity of 0.3L, you can cook up to 1.5 cups of rice. Perfect for 1-2 pax!
5. Is there a keep warm function?
Answer: Yes, there is an automatic keep warm function to keep your rice and porridge/soup warm and delicious.
6. Am I able to set timing/preset?
Answer: Yes, to set the preset, you have to press the preset button and then press the hour or minute buttons to adjust the duration it takes for the food to be cooked, followed by the function that you want. For example, it is 11am and you want your rice to be done by 1pm, you have to set the preset timing to be 2 hours then select “rice”.
To set the timing, you have to press the “timing” button after choosing your function and press the hour or minute buttons to adjust the duration you want the function to last for. After selecting the duration, the food will start cooking immediately until the end of the duration that you have set.
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below:
Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
• Please bring along your order confirmation email for collection.
• Collections are to be done within 2 weeks and will be cancelled/forfeited if they remain uncollected without prior notice.
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.