Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
With the TOYOMI 0.8L Electric Rice Cooker, you can enjoy great-tasting rice every time. Perfect for 2-4 people, this electric rice cooker uses a black Crystalloid Super Durable Non-Stick Pot for easy cleaning. Made with extra care, it’s also extremely simple to use and features a cute and stylish design.
Black Crystalloid Super Durable Non-stick Pot
Auto-Temperature Control for Congee/Soup Cooking without opening lid
Automatic Keep Warm Function For More Effective Heating
Special Low Pressure & Fully-sealed Structure To Keep More Moisture For More Nutritious Rice
With Measuring Cup, Steamer, Rice Spoon & Soup Spoon
Detachable Inner Lid for Easy Cleaning
With Safe and Convenient Handle on Top
Capacity: 0.8L (4 Cups Of Rice)
220 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
G. Weight: 2.3KG
N. Weight: 1.9KG
Product Dimension: 22cm (Diameter) x 24cm (Height with Lid Closed), 39cm (Height with Lid Fully Open)
Pot Dimension: 17.5cm (Diameter) x 11.5cm (Height)
Box Dimension: 260x260x295 mm
Barcode No: 8886308916395
Safety Mark No : 201005-12
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Will rice stick to the pot?
Answer: No, this rice cooker uses a durable non-stick pot.
- Is the inner lid removable for cleaning?
Answer: Yes, the inner lid is detachable for easy cleaning.
- Can you cook soup or porridge with this rice cooker?
Answer: Of course! There is even a preset function switch for soup and porridge.
- How many cups of rice can you cook with this rice cooker?
Answer: With a capacity of 0.8L, you can cook up to 4 cups of rice. Perfect for 2-4 pax!
- Is there a keep warm function?
Answer: Yes, there is an automatic keep warm function to keep your rice and porridge/soup warm and delicious.
- Am I able to set timing/preset?
Answer: No, there is an automatic cut-off timing for the rice cooker to prevent overcooking. If you would like a rice cooker that has a timing/preset selection function, you can check out our 0.75L Rice Cooker RC 1603.
Awesome little rice cooker