Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
[NEW] Introducing our new TOYOMI 0.8L SmartDiet Micro-Com. Rice Cooker that can reduce carbohydrates by up to 30%. It comes with a special instant heat function and can be used as a sauté and stir-fry pan.
With low electricity consumption, a 100% automatic cooking feature and a high-intensity white LED touch panel. Coming in 2 colours, black and white. The ergonomic design makes it easy to use while the micro-com technology allows you to cook perfect rice every time.
Stainless Steel Low Carb Pot - Helps drain excess sugars and impurities
- 220-240V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Power: 360 - 450W
- N.Weight: 2.56kg, G.Weight 3.0kg
- Box Dimension: 294 x 245 x 275mm (LxBxH)
- Safety Mark No: 210515 - 12
Compact and Cool
Value For Money
The rice cooker looks super cool and very sleek. Love the finishing of the black exterior. I also love it for the special smart diet accessory for cooking healthier rice for the family. It also comes with rice scoops, ladel and measuring cup. Awesome! 🥰
Value for Money!
I am looking for a low-carb rice cooker for long time until I saw this model. Fit to my need.
Value for money! Yes it's the 2nd gen rice cooker so it's a bit more pricey. Wrapped well but I've yet to try. Hopefully it works well and my rice turned out tastier
Performance:good👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Best Feature(s):rice very nice Value For Money:good White rice 35mins cook. Low carbon.rice 40-50 mins cook