Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Bring a little Asian flare to your kitchen with the new Toyomi 1.8L Double Boil Cooker. Featuring a sleek matte black finish and innovative design, this 3-in-1 cooker is perfect for making stews, soups and steaming.
Equipped with 1 big pot (1.8L), 2 smaller pots (0.7L each) and a steamer tray. With its cool-touch #304 stainless steel inner layer, you can cook directly inside the cooker as well.
Download Instruction Manual Here:
Click Here to Download
Electric Stew Cooker & Soup Cooker & Steamer 3-in-1
Compact Size and Stylish Design to Brighten Up Any Kitchen Space
Cool-Touch Body with #304 Stainless Steel Inner Layer
Can Cook Directly in Pot Body
Bright and Clear Look
Mild and Even Heating with Boiling Water, No Adhesion or Burning of Food
Maintains Nutrition Value & Original Taste of Food, Especially Suitable for Stewing Delicacies Foods
Ceramic Inner Pot, Ideal for Preparing Delicious Stews
Protection Against Dry Heating and Other Safety Functions, Ensuring Safe and Reliable Use
With one big pot (1.8L) and two small pots (0.7L)
220 – 240V ~ 50Hz
Power: 400 - 476W
Box Dimension: 262X262X344mm
Barcode No: 8886308916319
Safety Mark No: 200545-12