Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
A sophisticated and smart rice cooker that can cook all types of rice - including delicious low-carb rice, brown rice, sushi rice, and even porridge. Our new Toyomi SmartDiet rice cooker greatly helps to limit your carb intake, allowing a low carb diet to be easily attainable. Unlike ordinary rice cookers, it has a low carb function that reduces up to 30% of carbohydrates.
The 3mm super thick, heavy duty, spherical and high-quality #304 Stainless Steel Pot sets this cooker apart from others as it allows excellent heating circulation for optimum cooking performance for any dish and grains. With anti-adhesion coating, it allows for versatile and repeated use with fuss-free cleaning. A key quality fitting for an excellent rice cooker that will prove consistent results every time.
- Instant Heat Mode: Saute, stir-fry, steam and boil anytime! For white rice, brown rice, multi-grain, porridge, soup, cake and many more
- Aluminium Inner Lid for easier cleaning
- Auto Temp. 3D Sensor with anti-overflow technology for safe cooking and auto adjustment to any recipe
- 15 Soft Touch Functions - white, brown, low-carb rice, porridge, soup, cake, stew, steam, multi-grain, instant heat & keep warm
- 72-hours timer delay and automatic keep warm function
- Non-stick Coated High Temp. element which is made to last and can heat up quickly for saute-ing
- Comes with:
- Stainless steel low carb rice pot that helps drain excess sugars and impurities
- Heavy Duty #304 BPA-free Pot
- Free accessories includes 2 rice scoops and 1 measuring cup
- 220-240V~50/60 Hz
- Power: 500-600W
- N. Weight: 4.2kg, G. Weight: 4.7kg
- Box Dimensions: 358 x 292 x 278mm (WxDxH)
- Product Dimensions: 33cm x 24.5cm x 24cm (WxDxH)
- Main Stainless Steel Pot Dimensions: 21cm (Diameter) x 10cm (Height)
- Barcode: 8886308916517
- Safety Mark No: 210517 - 12