Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Bring a little Asian flare to your kitchen with the new Toyomi 2.2L Double Boil Cooker. Featuring a bright and clear look and innovative design, this 3-in-1 double boiler cooker is perfect for making stews, soups, and steaming. The perfect appliance to achieve the maximum extraction of flavour with little compromise to the flavour or texture of the ingredients used.
Equipped with 1 big pot (2.2L), 2 smaller pots (0.7L each), and a steamer tray. With its cool-touch #304 stainless steel inner layer, you can cook directly inside the cooker as well.
Electric Stew Cooker & Soup Cooker & Steamer 3-in-1
Bright and Clear Look
Mild and Even Heating with Boiling Water, No Adhesion or Burning of Food
Keeps Nutrition & Original Taste of Food, Especially Suitable for Stewing Valuable Foods
Ceramic Inner Pot, Ideal for Preparing Delicious Stews
Protection Against Dry Heating and Other Safety Functions, Ensuring Safe and Reliable Use
With one big pot (2.2L) and two small pots (0.7L)
Click Here to Download
220 – 240V ~ 50/60Hz
Power: 400 - 475W
Box Dimension: 310X310X400mm
Product Dimension: 270 x 230 x 230mm
Barcode No: 8886308915305Safety Mark No: 151498-12