Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Why TOYOMI 2.5L Air Fryer?
Healthier Air-Fried Food: TOYOMI Air Fryer uses AirCrisp technology (instead of cooking oil) to reduce added fat up to 80%, without compromising the flavour of your fried food
Quick + Easy: Short on time? Simply load the fryer basket, set the temp, and set the timer. Your food comes out crispy and delicious and in less time than it takes to pre-heat your oven, making it more energy efficient!
Safer: The auto-shut off function prevents overcooking, and the cool touch housing and handle makes it safer to use. It’s so simple, even your kids can use it!
Versatile: This is the perfect appliance for everyone as you can cook a variety of dishes. Appetisers to desserts, chicken wings, french fries, even baked goods, and all within minutes of setting the timer - it couldn’t be easier!
Compact + Lightweight: Half the weight of a standard fryer, the TOYOMI 2.5L Air Fryer is your MUST-HAVE for that first flat, smaller kitchen, Uni Hostel life. Also, its sleek design will accent any kitchen space.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Can the air-fryer basket be removed for cleaning?
Answer: Yes, you are able to detach the air-fryer basket for easy-cleaning.
2. Will the exterior surface of the air-fryer be hot when in use?
Answer: Our air-fryer uses cool touch housing and handle, therefore, it does not scald upon touching.
3. Can you bake with the air-fryer?
Answer: Yes, you can bake simple pastries with the air-fryer. However, you will have to do it in batches due to the capacity. Alternatively, you can check out our 25L Toyomi air-fryer oven with both air fryer and oven capabilities (AFO 2525RC).
4. Will air-frying cause overcooking or even cause food to be burnt?
Answer: Our air-fryer has an auto-shut off function that prevents overcooking.
5. Will food stick to the air-fryer basket?
Answer: No, our air-fryer basket is non-stick.
6. What is the anti-flavour mixing system?
Answer: The oil will drain through the holes of the oil plate at the base of the basket and will not accumulate at the bottom to prevent flavour mixing between 2 or more different ingredients.