Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Introducing our new 2L Micro-com Pressure Cooker & Rice Cooker - A must-have cooking appliance if you find yourself with a busy schedule. Meal time is made exciting, easier and faster with its 14 pre-set cooking programs. It can cook foods up to 40% faster than conventional cooking methods, by combining the power of steam and pressure to seal in flavor, texture and nutrients. Be amazed by its user friendly touch display and 9 safety systems that are designed to prevent overpressure, overheating and improper lid alignment. Designed for everyday use, this incredibly efficient and versatile cooker is a great space-saving addition to any modern home. Choose between 2 timeless colours: Classic Black/Red and Matte White/Black.
Be amazed by the versatility of both #304 Stainless Steel Pot and Ceramic Coated Pot - Explore recipes with your own preferred pot.
14 Pre-set Cooking Programmes:
Porridge, Soup, Bean, Fish, Ginseng, Seafood, Cake, Steam, Poultry, Braise, Rice, Baby Food, Instant Heat, Keep Warm
Choose between 3 textures: Chewy, Standard, Soft.
9 Safety Features
Pressure Relief Safety - Pressure exceeding 8kPa will trigger relief of steam to lower pressure
Anti-Jam Safety - Built in anti-jam valve to prevent blockage
Current Surge Safety - Built in protection to cut off current surge to prevent over voltage
Safety Self Relief Protection - Inner pot will lower down upon built up pressure; creating space between sealing gasket and pot to relieve pressure
Lock & Release Lid Safety - Pressure built up inside cooker will activate self locking lid to prevent opening
Micro Safeguard Switch - Lid must be secured properly for pressure to generate during operation
Relief Pressure Valve - Optimum pressure to be adjusted from 60kPa to 80kPa inside the pot
Safety Thermal Fuse - Exceeding built up temperature will cut of thermal fuse
Thermal Safety Limit - Cooking without food inside the pot will trigger the limiter to terminate power
- 220 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power: 750W
- Capacity: 2L
- N. Weight: 5.15kg G. Weight: 5.60Kg
- Box Dimension: 280 x 280 x 420mm (LxBxH)
- Barcode: 8886308916708
- Safety Mark No: 211085 - 12
Download Instruction Manual Here:
Click Here to Download