Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Introducing a new generation of instant filter-and-boil water dispensers, Toyomi 3.5L InstantBoil Filtered Water Dispenser is built with a special 4 Stage Water Filtration System to remove microplastics, PFOA, limescale, chlorine, lead, pesticides etc. This classic design is available in 2 timeless colours - white & peach to brighten up your kitchen. With child lock features and continuous dispense with 4 pre-set temperatures, this convenient water dispenser has been designed for you and your family's convenience.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Plug in product and refill water tank. Ensure that the water tank is placed properly.
2. Tap "Unlock".
3. Tap any suitable temperature (Room Temp. 60 °C, 80 °C, 100 °C) ONCE for 250ml or tap and hold for 2 seconds for continuous dispensing.
4. For continuous dispensing, tap the same temperature chosen to stop dispensing.
Click Here to Download
Just plug in, refill the water tank, and use it anytime and anywhere you want!
- Filter-and-boil in 5s - for the perfect cup of milk, tea, coffee or just a cup of water
- Special 4 Stage Water Filtration System - ion exchange resin and granular
activated carbon sandwiched with 2 pieces of non-woven fabric
Soft touch controls - child lock, continuous dispense, temperature select (Room Temp. 60 °C, 80°C, 100°C)
- Removable Water Tank - large 3.5L removable food grade water tank for easy refill & cleaning
- Detachable Water Tray - less spills, less mess and easy cleaning of excess liquids
- LED indicator light - indicates how much water is being dispense
NOW AVAILABLE IN 2 TIMELESS COLOURS - MATTE WHITE & PEACH
- 220 - 240 ~ 50/60 Hz
- Power: 2200 - 2700W
- N. Weight: 1.7kg, G. Weight: 2.1kg
- Box Dimensions: 288 x 190 x 342mm (LxBxH)
- Barcode: 8886308916715
- Safety Mark No: 211218 - 12
V gd. Hope it last. No plastic taste. Taste normal. Easy to use. It's for my room for easy reach so I drink regularly.
I had the 3.5 litre one and the heating didn’t work just after 6months of use . I have recently got the 4.5 litre as the customers service was really very helpful , the water has bad taste even after few uses ….haiz ….maybe I should not get toyomi after this
True to the product specifications, it is an instant hot water dispenser which is very practical and save electricity too. Our family is glad to have purchased this.
Customer service is superb , I left a review on my spoilt machine and they contacted me immediately and was easy with WhatsApp , good customer service that make it up ! I hope they be able to fix the machine as it’s really fast to spoil….
My one spoilt less than 6 months , cannot heat up water anymore !
Dear Yvonne, we advise you to bring your water dispenser to our service centre at 461 Geylang Rd, Singapore 389420. For any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us at +65 6748 5845 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.