Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Ready to indulge yourself in nutrient-rich wholesome meals? Introducing our new Toyomi Porcelain Slow Cooker. From Hearty soups to porridge, braised meats, and hot Chinese desserts, our slow cooker easily handles it.
With smart cooking, unlock 5 intelligent heating stages for unparalleled flavour. From gentle preheating to rich and aromatic simmering, prepare home-cooked meals for your loved ones with ease.
Experience hassle-free and efficient post-cooking cleanup with our non-stick porcelain pot. Designed for your convenience, this innovative cookware ensures easy cleaning, allowing you to spend more time enjoying your culinary creations and less time on tedious kitchen tasks.
Comes in 2 sizes: 1L (SC 1060) and 3L (SC 3080)
✅Porcelain Pot Lid
Effortless cooking and no spills. Our Porcelain Pot Lid keeps heat in and contents secure
Smooth, non-stick, and easy to clean. Your perfect cooking companion
Safe to use with no pot movement or spills
✅Double Layer Pot Body
Safe and Durable. Stays cool and locks securely in place
✅Easy Knob Control
Simple cooking control with Off, Warm, Auto, and High settings at your fingertips
Cool-touch and easy to carry, ensuring safe and comfortable handling
220 -240V ~ 50/60Hz, 100-120W
Box Size: 269 x 269 x 275mm
N. Weight: 3.37kg G.Weight: 3.82kg
Safety Mark No: 231009 -12