Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Never have to choose again when you have Toyomi's 4.5L Yuan Yang Hotpot that allows everyone to enjoy two separate soups! From tom yum & mala soup, to chicken collagen and pork bone soup, this hotpot can satisfy everyone's cravings. It's classic design not only looks pretty on any dining table, but is a matte finish that makes it easy to wipe down after a meal. Savouring hotpot with loved ones will never be the same with this 2-in-1 hotpot!
Download Instruction Manual Here:
Heat Resistant Glass Lid
Cool-touch handle for safe use
Yuan Yang hotpot with two sections for 2 different soups at the same time
Matte finish cooker body for easy wipe down after a meal
Temperature Selector Knob for heat adjustment
Fully waterproof Coupling (area where the temp. knob inserts into the pot) that can be immersed in water for easy cleaning
220 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
N. Weight: 2.62kg, G. Weight: 2.95kg
Box Dimension: 385 x 177 x 300mm (LxBxH)