Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
The TOYOMI 5.0L Micro-com Electric Airpot EPA 6650 is perfect for use at home or in the office. This airpot has four keep warm temp settings (45°C/55°C/65°C/85°C) and can be used to make instant coffee, tea, or noodles. Its large capacity permits up to 5 liters of water with a heating time between 3-7 minutes. The airpot includes an automatic shut-off that engages when the water is ready and keeps it warm at your desired keep warm temp. setting until you are ready to sip your beverage.
Hygienic Stainless Steel Interior
Soft-Touch Electric Dispensing System
Detachable Lid for Easy Cleaning
Attractive, Modern Design
With ON/OFF Button
Keep Warm Temp. Setting: 45°C/55°C/65°C/85°C
See-Through Water Level Gauge
Dechloronate Boil Function
Function Indicator LED Lamp
Smooth Water Flow Spout
Safety Shut-Off Feature
N.Weight: 2.16Kgs G.Weight: 2.74Kgs
Dimension: 342 X 263 X 342MM
Barcode No: 8886308916067
Safety Mark No: 190781-12
Download Instruction Manual Here:
Click Here to Download