Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Steamboat and BBQ in Mookata Thai style new and improved version with divider and oil collector. Non-stick coating for easy cleaning. Auto temperature control, adjust temperatures freely and can be fully washed after removing thermostat switch. Soup divider - perfect for 2 kinds of soup for variety! Perfect for gatherings and celebrations!
Steamboat and BBQ in Mookata Thai Style
Back in stock due to POPULAR DEMAND!
New and improved version with Divider and oil collector.
Non-stick coating for easy cleaning
Auto Temperature Control, Adjust Temp. Freely
Can be fully washed after removing thermostat switch
Soup Divider - Perfect for 2 kinds of soup for variety!
Perfect for gatherings and celebrations!
MIddle Circle Grill Diameter: 22cm
Handle to Handle Length: 45.5cm
Capacity: 2L (1L on each side of divider)
G. Weight: 3.26Kgs N. Weight: 2.96Kgs
Box Dimension: LXWXH: 402 X 164 X 480 mm
Safety Mark No: 161526-12
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
*** Disclaimer: Please ensure that the thermostat switch is inserted TIGHTLY into the cooker body to prevent the fuse from cutting off while you are using it. ***
1. Can you wash the cooker? Is it removable?
Answer: Yes, you are able to remove the thermostat switch and wash the cooker entirely.
2. What is the material of the cooker?
Answer: It is made of teflon coated die-cast iron.
3. Will the sides of the cooker be hot while you are using it?
Answer: Yes, it is not recommended to touch the cooker with your bare hands while using it. There are handles on the sides that are safe to touch and for you to carry the cooker.
4. Can you adjust the temperature of the grill? Answer: Yes, you will be able to adjust the intensity of the heating temperature using the thermostat switch.
5. Will food get stuck on the cooker’s grill and pot?
Answer: The cooker is made with non-stick teflon to prevent the food from sticking on the cooker. However, lack of oil or putting the ingredients on the grill for a prolonged period of time will cause it to stick.