Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Our TOYOMI Induction Cooker IH 09V09 is super thin for easy storage. Using high quality German Technology Black Vitro Ceramic plate, this induction cooker is built to last so you can rely on its durability to cook large meals at the same time. It's also ideal for small kitchens with limited storage space because of its size.
This induction cooker has a pan presence detector which detects the presence of a vessel on the base. In addition it also includes an overheating protector that will turn off the heating elements in case they are left on and there is no pot in place, or if the temperature is set too high
Super Thin to save space
With German Technology Black Vitro Ceramic Plate
Pan Presence Detector
With Free High-Grade Stainless Steel Pot (With Capsule Bottom) (220 X 80 MM)
Large LED Display
24 Hours Pre-Set
180 Min. Timer Easy for Cooking
8 Levels of Heating Power 120 – 2000W
Voltage: 220 – 240V ~ 50/60Hz
G.Weight: 3.6Kgs, N.Weight: 4.6Kgs
Demension: 313 X 175 X 392 MM
Barcode No: 8886308916234
Safety Mark No: 191039-12
Download Instruction Manual Here:
Click Here to Download