Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is the material of the pot?
Answer: The pot is teflon coated aluminium.
2. Is the pan removable? Can you wash the entire pot?
Answer: Yes, the pot is removable for washing. You are able to wipe the product base with a towel but do not wash the product body.
3. What is the material of the lid cover?
Answer: The lid cover is made of glass.
4. Is it possible to buy an additional pot?
Answer: Yes, you can purchase an additional pot ($16) at our customer service centre 459-461 Geylang Road, S389420. We are open from Mondays to Fridays from 9.30am to 5pm and Saturdays from 9.30am to 3pm. We are closed on Sundays and PHs. Please avoid our lunch hour from 1pm to 2pm. You can also email email@example.com to arrange for delivery for $4.30 which is done through PayLah! online payment. You can place your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the model number and qty needed :)
5. How many people can this hotpot feed?
Answer: 4-5 pax at one time! Perfect for a family/friends gathering :)