Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
TOYOMI Single Hot Plate HP 601, is a versatile hot plate. This unit can be used to heat any pot or pan that is used on it. It's a great space saver for any kitchen and can fit underneath most cabinets!
Stainless steel body
Non-stick cast iron heating plate
Modern Elegant Design
Variable Heat Settings
With Indicator Lights
Hotplate Dimension: 260X260X90MM
Big element Diameter: 180MM
Safety Mark No: 080349-00
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is the maximum pot size that you can use on this cooker?
Answer: Maximum pot with a diameter of 19cm.
- Can you use all kinds of pot?
Answer: Yes, you can as the cooktop is made of ceramic.
- Can I use the hotplate for the whole day?
Answer: It is not recommended. However, it is possible when used on very low heat.
- Can I put a kettle of coffee?
Answer: Yes, you can.
- What is the material of the cooker body?
Answer: It is made of stainless steel.
- Will the body be hot when you are using?
Answer: It will be hot touch but will not scald you. However, do not touch the heating element.
- How long does it take to boil water?
Answer: Approximately 30mins to boil a standard pot of water.