Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Introducing the Toyomi Classic Steam Oven, designed to help you cook food faster and healthier. Using steam and powerful 1300W heaters, you can heat and cook food up to 40% faster than a conventional oven will, while helping it retain more of its nutrients, flavor and moisture! Enjoy meats that are more tender and bread that is crispy on the outside but fluffy and soft on the inside!
Simply pour 2-3 caps (provided) full of water into the valve and the steam mode will be automatically activated! Use without water if you want to use it as a normal toaster oven.
A detachable crumb tray allows easy cleaning of bread crumbs or bits of food that fall through. It comes with 1 baking tray, 1 pizza pan, a baking rack, and tongs for easier handling.
Available in a timeless design for any kitchen countertop with staple colours: Matte White and Matte Dark Grey.
Download Instruction Manual Here:
Click Here to Download
3 Powerful 1300W heaters
Using steam and heat to reheat/cook food 40% faster than a conventional oven
- Sleek and classic design that suits every kitchen countertop
Water Refill Cap: Easily pour 3 caps of water into the valve to fill it to its maximum volume
Cool-touch Handle: Makes opening the oven door safe
Low-Emissivity Heat Resistant Glass: Minimises infra-red and UV light, while reflecting the heat back inside the oven instead of outside
Temperature & Time Knob Controls: Up to 230°C and 60 minutes
Detachable Crumb Tray: Easy cleaning of bread crumbs or bits of food that fall through
- Accessories Included: 1 Baking tray, 1 Pizza Pan, 1 Rack, and Chrome Steel Tong
- Model No.: TO 1230ST
- Capacity: 12L
- 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Box Size: 417 x 332 x 250mm
- Oven Dimensions: 375 x 210 x 210mm (WxDxH)
- N. Weight: 4.25kg, G. Weight: 5.05kg
- Cord Length: 0.9m
- Barcode: 8886308916760
- Safety Mark No: 211298-12