Shipping & Returns
Local Shipping (Singapore)
• Once order is confirmed, delivery within Singapore will take 1-3 working days which exclude Sunday and Public Holidays.
• Upon receiving the order, our delivery team will contact you within 1-3 working days for the delivery schedule.
• Delivery will be on Monday to Friday between 11am to 5pm, Saturday between 11am-4pm.
• Should there be a failed attempt at delivery, an additional shipping charged will be charged to you for each subsequent re-delivery attempt. All shipping rate (charges) are not refundable.
• We provide a self-collection option at our service centre (459-461 Geylang Road Singapore 389420 (next to Lorong 25))
• Please call in advance before arrange for self-collection.
• Self-collection operating hours as below: Monday to Friday: 9.30am to 5pm Saturday: 9.30am to 4pm
Cancellation of Orders
• Customers are allowed to cancel their order within 24 hours.
• Cancellation after 24 hours will require an administration fee of $10.00
• Normal processing time for refund (for order cancellation) is 2 to 4 weeks from the date of request. If a cancellation fee of SGD10.00 has been imposed, the refund amount will be the purchase price with SGD10.00 deducted.
• We do not implement cash refund for products sold online.
Exchange and Return Policy
• All goods sold cannot be returned.
• Request for exchanges are only allowed within 5 working days from the date of purchase or delivery if you have received an incorrect or defective item.
• Clearance offer or promotions items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
• After 5 working days, customers are requested to send products in to National Electrical Traders for repair/service.
Toyomi Warranty Registration
Automatic Warranty Registration
All products purchased from toyomi.com.sg will automatically be registered in our system. No further warranty registration steps will be required by our customers.
If you're bringing your product down to our customer service centre, simply let our staff know your name and contact number and we will be able to find your purchase records in the system.
Also featured in:
Introducing Singapore's first Up and Down Smart Steamboat with Low Carb Rice Function!
The Stainless Steel Tray Layer moves up and down with a touch of a button.
Lower the tray with food ingredients to cook in the soup and raise the tray when your ingredients are done cooking to hygienically pick cooked food with ease.
Perfect for sharing delicious steamboat with 2-4 pax without the risk of transmitting or contracting any viruses!
This cooker also has a "Low-Carb Rice" mode to cook the perfect low-carb rice everytime! Perfect for diabetic patients and everyone who wishes to reduce sugar intake for a healthier diet!
Place uncooked rice on the tray and select the "Low-Carb Rice" function. Rice is boiled and cooked in the water while separating carbohydrates and impurities from the grains. The rice in the tray will subsequently automatically lift up to be steamed for the rest of the duration. This movement strains all excess carbohydrates and impurities. Enjoy low-carb rice in just 20 minutes!
Download Instruction Manual Here:
Click Here to Download
Powerful Heating 1500W: Food is ready in just 6 minutes
Cool-Touch Body: Scald-free handling
- SUS 304 Stainless Steel Inner Pot & Layer
- Touch Screen to Select Functions
- Steamer Tray: Used for Steamboat or Normal Steaming
- Drains Excess Carbohydrates and Impurities from Rice to produce Low Carb Rice
- Decide between 3 Levels of Rice Firmness
- Overheating Protection: Auto cut-off when Dry Boiling is Detected
- Dimension of Box: 330 x 315 x 280mm (SSB 6625)
- Barcode (SSB 6625): 8886308916425
- Safety Mark No: 201144-12 (SSB 6625)